My love will follow you

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mabel is a month old and the emotions have been all over the place today. I woke up sad that it is still just Joe and I and our crazy dogs at the house. Then I got to the hospital and Mabel slept on my chest for a couple of hours and all felt right in my life.


We were sent the book "Wherever You Are, my love will find you" by Nancy Tillman by my very sweet coworker that was in a similar position not too long ago. I have trouble getting through it without tears flowing, but the first and last pages could not be more true...

"I wanted you more
than you ever could know,
so I sent love to follow
wherever you go."

"You are my angel, my darling, 
my star...and my love will follow you,
wherever you are."

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful photo & beautiful words. Mabel is blessed with your love.
    Hang in there!
    Heather Suire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears are OK, the good news is that you made it through the book.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,
    Aunt Lynn has been keeping me posted on Mabel's progress and she let me know about your blog. I just wanted you to know that we are praying for you and your sweet family. Mabel couldn't be any more precious.
    Love,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete