Run to The Roosevelt!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Part of my daily grind (aka job) is booking travel and the majority is to NYC. Since I did live there for almost four years, I know the ins and outs pretty well, though I am not as in tune to the hot spots like I used to be. Anyways, our people like to stay at The Roosevelt Hotel, for some odd reason, and I received this in my email box yesterday afternoon:


I must have been bored, because I actually read the newsletter and came across this gem regarding their 90th Anniversary:

"There's a lot in a name. Names hold power, tradition, history, and meaning. We at the Roosevelt are proud of who we are, as well as our namesake. That's why for our 90th anniversary we invite guests with the last name Roosevelt to book one night for $90 here at our hotel through August 31st, 2015."

Well, by golly, I think they may be sold out all summer. 

Seriously? Quite a promotion they are offering there...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!