colder weather

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Yes, the title of this post is from a Zac Brown Band song. A band that I will be seeing from the VIP section of Madison Square Garden in exactly a week. Perks of the boyfriend's job.

The title of this post also has a not so exciting meaning. It is cold in my house. Like 61 degrees at the moment. It seems that our heat decided not to work last night. Of course, on a Friday night in November when every company I call seems to be booked until December. Awesome. Apparently, my boyfriend's dad is owed a favor by a guy that can come check it out. Sounds a little mafioso-like to me, but anything for heat.

In other news, it seems that the hunt for the perfect black dress has become the hunt for the perfect black boot in my world. These are pretty perfect. Now who makes them?

found here

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!