shutters vs. blinds

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The campaign dresser is almost finished, so I should have pictures soon! As well as pictures of our new blue bedroom. It has been a serious work weekend around here and we will hopefully get the shed finished today as well.

As I wait for the paint store to open this morning, I have been researching local Atlanta plantation shutter and wood blind companies. We have a big front window in our living room that I think could really use plantation shutters and maybe even our bedroom. How do I decide between shutters and blinds though? I'm wondering if there is some rule about when to use one or the other, or if it is just personal preference. I guess my research continues...but here is a great picture of plantation shutters.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!