change in seasons

Saturday, August 11, 2012

It is still in the high 90s here in Atlanta, but at about this point in the summer I start thinking about my favorite season, fall. Probably the only thing I miss about living in New York are the gorgeous fall Saturday mornings that I would spend walking the Reservoir in Central Park and then stopping for coffee at The Muffin Man on the UWS. There is a crispness in the air that literally takes your breath away.

Thankfully, we just booked a trip to go back for the first time since we moved to Atlanta! We are heading up for a long weekend in November, so I know the trees will be colorful and the weather will be nice and chilly! We already have a to do list:

First stop...Shake Shack!!!! They have the most amazing burgers and I love a good burger!!

There will definitely be some shopping, and dinner at our old neighborhood Italian restaurant, Basilica. They have to die for homemade pasta!

Then, Saturday night we will be enjoying the Zac Brown Band's first show at Madison Square Garden from anywhere in the house! Joe has a pretty cool boss and we have all-access passes.

Like I said, the trip isn't until November, but it is definitely something fun to look forward to!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!