Container gardening

Thursday, January 22, 2015

I mentioned briefly in the past that I dream of having a beautiful garden and a perfectly landscaped yard. I know this is probably not the normal dream of an almost thirty year old, but I have always admired perfect flower beds and lawns. (Also, I am pretty sure I am sixty-five in a thirty year old's body.)

I am quickly learning that keeping your lawn perfectly green and flower beds free of weeds is much harder than I would like, but I am going to keep working on my skills and I am hoping to master container gardening. Here are some of my favorite container images:



Unfortunately I am going to have to do something temporary and plant the daffodils and tulips in the fall for next spring. I am hoping since I am thinking about it now, next year the containers will look like these pictures. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

heat resistant: 1 / 2
daffodils: 1 / 2
tulips: 1 / 2 / 3






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!