kickin monday's butt

Monday, June 23, 2014

Not sure why, but I woke up full of energy this morning and told Joe I was ready to kick this Monday's butt.

+Finally picked up the July Elle Magazine yesterday.
I'm pretty sure Anna Kendrick and I would be best friends. This editorial is fantastic and very funny!


+I discovered this kitchen from "Project Holly" on Peppermint Bliss and fell in love. This is exactly what I would like my kitchen to look like...one day.




+I am finding Gardenista to be very inspiring lately with all of the gardening and yardwork we have been doing. I have also been wanting to paint our house white since we bought it and even though it may not happen this year, I have settled on the white used below. BM Swiss Coffee. Perfection. Here is a link to a great article on exterior whites.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!