time flies

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gosh, May just flew by! And unfortunately, I did not get a lot of work done around the house. Instead, I went to Kansas City, MO for the International Quilt Market with work. This wasn't as scary as it sounds, because our booth was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and as I have mentioned previously, I love all of our fabrics!

Anna Griffin & Blend Fabrics booth

The next weekend, I headed to Asheville (without Joe) to attend my little sister's wedding...my sorority little sister, that is! She was beautiful and they are such a wonderful couple! To add to the fun, my favorite cousin is my grandlil, so here is a little sorority family picture!!! It makes me so happy!!

Tess, Kristen, and me
Hopefully I can get some house work done, so that I can share the process soon.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!